AboutAbout Boom Bouncers
What We Stand For
Boom Bouncers is dedicated to providing only the finest quality Inflatable bouncers in the industry. Our primary goal is to ensure you have the finest experience, from interaction through phone calls, emails, texts and face-to-face; during our timely delivery, set-up and take-down, we expect nothing less than your complete satisfaction. If you ever feel like we’re not living up to our goals or your expectations, we want to know about it. Call us, email us or reach out to us on our Website or Facebook page.
We Provide a Safe Environment for
TONS OF FUN!
- All of our bouncers are state certified and undergo rigorous annual inspections by the Texas Department of Insurance. We hold our vendors to the highest industry standards and only buy inflatables that meet manufacturing guidelines finest level.
- Upon delivery at your event, our setup team will utilize leading security measures to verify the safest stake-downs of each inflatable. Our crews are extensively trained to ensure the stability, safeguards and optimal arrangements of every bouncy castle we service.
What Parents are Saying
“Great and timely service and fair prices! All of their equipment was in great condition. Delivery was prompt and pickup even faster. I’ll definitely use them in the future!”
– Amanda V. Forney Tx
“Omg these people are so amazing!!! They showed up a little before their schedule time to set up, so sweet and so nice. The children loved everything!!! I definitely recommend them, greatest party of the year!”
Sandra P. Mesquite Tx
“Wow! It is honestly hard to find great customer service these days but I cannot say enough good about Brandon. He was easy to get a hold of, very friendly, kept his word and delivered for my daughters 6th bday beyond what I was expecting. I got a bounce house, popcorn machine, and cotton candy machine. Couldn’t be happier. Would definitely recommend! You can tell he cares about his clients and making each event a success. Thank you!!”
Candice M. Forney Tx
Years in The Business
General Safety Rules
- Always have a responsible adult present to supervise others.
- Use common sense in supervising use of the unit. If something does not look right, you should stop it immediately.
- All riders should be in the same group (i.e.: the same related size).
- Never jump on a partially inflated unit.
- Do not plug and unplug blower repeatedly, as it will cause it to burn up.
- Never put a hose or water on the unit.
- Remove shoes and any sharp objects from your person or in pockets.
- Do not allow riders to hang or pull on netting.
- In case of rain, remove riders and unplug motor and extension cord from wall. After deflated, fold unit onto itself to keep the play area dry.