Get your rental todayYou're only 3 steps away from a Bounce House to Play!
Reservations and Rentals
How To Rent Your Boom Bouncers Bounce House
We make it easy to select, customize and rent your bounce house experience. Have any questions? Call, Text or email us direct!
Call For Inquiry
Select your bounce house and options.
Pay Securely Online.
Fill out and Sign our simple Rental Agreement.
(If Interested in Concessions or other Party Supplies please call, text or email with your options of choice!)
Select Your Bounce House
60′ Rainbow Titan Obstacle Course$325.00
60″ Obstacle Course$325.00
Big Blue Dual$250.00
Blue Wave$185.00 – $235.00
Cool Blue$200.00 – $250.00
Rainbow Combo$175.00 – $225.00
Red Wet Slide$250.00
Rock Climb Slide$225.00
Slide Combo$125.00 – $175.00
Twin Turbo – 2 IN 1-Dual Lane Racing Wet Dry Obstacle$325.00
Years in The Business
General Safety Rules
- Always have a responsible adult present to supervise others.
- Use common sense in supervising use of the unit. If something does not look right, you should stop it immediately.
- All riders should be in the same group (i.e.: the same related size).
- Never jump on a partially inflated unit.
- Do not plug and unplug blower repeatedly, as it will cause it to burn up.
- Never put a hose or water on the unit.
- Remove shoes and any sharp objects from your person or in pockets.
- Do not allow riders to hang or pull on netting.
- In case of rain, remove riders and unplug motor and extension cord from wall. After deflated, fold unit onto itself to keep the play area dry.