Boom Bouncers is dedicated to both the fun and safety of your children. That’s why we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, attention to detail, and being fully insured so that you can enjoy these special moments, carefree.
SO MUCH MORE
Not only do we provide our ever-popular bounce houses and bouncy castles, we also offer a plethora of other great party supplies and options to make your event fun for everyone.
We also offer:
• Tables and Chairs
• And Much More!
For inquiry, please call, text or email us!
Telephone: (972) 730-0354 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Mission & Vision
Boom Bouncers is dedicated to providing only the finest quality Inflatable bouncers in the industry. Our primary goal is to ensure you have the finest experience, from interaction through phone calls, emails, texts and face-to-face, to our timely delivery, set-up and take-down. We expect nothing less than your complete satisfaction.
A Word From
” Boom Bouncers really came through and saved the day. We lost our entertainment for my son’s birthday party at the last minute and had to scramble for a replacement. The Bounce House was a huge hit and these guys made the whole process really simple. Who needs a clown when you can have a castle? ”
– Jessica Austin
Years in The Business
General Safety Rules
- Always have a responsible adult present to supervise others.
- Use common sense in supervising use of the unit. If something does not look right, you should stop it immediately.
- All riders should be in the same group (i.e.: the same related size).
- Never jump on a partially inflated unit.
- Do not plug and unplug blower repeatedly, as it will cause it to burn up.
- Never put a hose or water on the unit.
- Remove shoes and any sharp objects from your person or in pockets.
- Do not allow riders to hang or pull on netting.
- In case of rain, remove riders and unplug motor and extension cord from wall. After deflated, fold unit onto itself to keep the play area dry.