Our BlogCheck out what's Boomin'!
If you’re planning a bounce house party, you’ve come to the right place. Yes, we have some of the best variety of bounce house rentals near Forney, Texas, but we also offer some awesome party essentials and add-ons to make it an epic event everyone will remember....read more
We're excited to announce the launch of our new Boom Bouncers site! Please feel free to browse around! Let us know what you think and if you're ready to party, be sure to visit our Rent Now Page to reserve a bounce house!read more
Years in The Business
General Safety Rules
- Always have a responsible adult present to supervise others.
- Use common sense in supervising use of the unit. If something does not look right, you should stop it immediately.
- All riders should be in the same group (i.e.: the same related size).
- Never jump on a partially inflated unit.
- Do not plug and unplug blower repeatedly, as it will cause it to burn up.
- Never put a hose or water on the unit.
- Remove shoes and any sharp objects from your person or in pockets.
- Do not allow riders to hang or pull on netting.
- In case of rain, remove riders and unplug motor and extension cord from wall. After deflated, fold unit onto itself to keep the play area dry.